The Talon

• May 15If you would like to sign up for band, orchestra, or percussion go to L-40

• May 15Voting for ASB Pres. and VP is now open, voting is through google classroom

• May 7Gatsby Gala tickets are on sale for 11 dollars with and 12 w/o ASB sticker

• May 7The 8th grade Knott's trip money is due May. 26th and the trip is June 4th

• April 17This Friday, 8th grade promotion pictures will be taken in the MPR during PE.

It’s Appreciating Time!

Katie T., SNO Editor

It’s Teacher Appreciation Week! This means it is time to thank your teacher and give them a nice gift for all the hard work they have put into educating you and everyone of your fellow classmates. Teachers work extremely hard making your assignments, tests, and dealing with tough students, but still manage to keep a smile on their faces. Therefore, teachers definitely deserve a week in which the students can give back to the people who have taught them this school year.

If you are wondering what to get for your teachers, supplies are the best. Teachers always need new supplies and by giving them some, they are even more prepared for the next school year. In addition to school supplies, many teachers love caffeine. Therefore, a gift card to a coffee shop, Starbucks, or Dunkin’ Donuts will give teachers that needed boost in the morning to help them make it through the whole school day. Finally, a nice card, in which you write a kind note to the teacher, is the best for teachers because it really shows how much you appreciate them.

In conclusion, teachers have always been there throughout all of your education, and it is nice to show your appreciation for them once in a while. Therefore, this week is the perfect week to do so. So, head to the store and get the teachers their gifts. It’s Appreciating Time!