6th Graders: Come Get Your Club On!
Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.
Email This Story
Too much free time after you finish your homework? You could be sword fighting with friends, refining your acting skills for your next commercial audition, or even showing how much of a math wizard you are. Here are some of the clubs available at Cope.
Breakfast Bible Club
Advisor: Mrs. McCurdy
- Come together for good breakfast, fun with friends, and to practice your faith with others.
- Meets Tuesday mornings in room G-19.
Advisor: Mrs. Roghair
- Explore the world of drama and enhance your acting skills by performing in short skits and plays.
- Meets Thursdays after school in the lecture hall.
Advisor: Mr. Tarbi
- Learn all about poise, etiquette, tradition, and how to use a foil in a 15 week course on the basics of fencing. See Mr. Tarbi for more information.
Advisor: Mrs. McLean
- Foster your love of gardening by learning how to plant and tend fruits and vegetables.
- Meets Tuesdays and Thursdays at the Cope Garden before school.
Advisor: Mrs. Devi
- Share your love for math with others, while solving real world problems and exploring the field of mathematics. Meets in Mrs. Devi’s room on Tuesdays after school.
- Enjoy cross country running, improve your stamina, and overall fitness, and compete in multiple running events. Runners run on Mondays and Wednesdays before school.
Ski and Snowboard Club
Advisor: Mr. Chavarria
- Ski the slopes with your friends at Snow Valley Resort in Running Springs. Look for information about this club after winter break.
Soon, in your math class, you will be given a poll about clubs you want at Cope. So, there may be more clubs coming, such as Debate Club or a Business Club. But, you will have to wait and see!