ASB’s Upcoming Virtual Rally

ASB Student – Ruby Widmann

Lilus M., Staff Writer

If you’ve been overwhelmed with school work, want to see your friends, or just want to take a break from distance learning, do not fret! This Friday, ASB brings their first-ever virtual rally! Just because the pandemic stops us from going out and attending the usual school events, doesn’t mean that ASB will give up! They want to make sure that they continue making everybody at school happy along with making great memories. We all really need that right now, and you know it. This Friday, September 4, from 3:00-4:30 P.M, ASB will host an exciting rally filled with entertaining games via Zoom. The four games will be Kahoot, Pictionary, Name That Tune, and Would You Rather. An exciting part about this is that if you win during one of the games, you get put in a raffle, which will give you the chance to win awesome prizes!There will be two separate zoom links on your grade level google classroom, which will be posted after school on Friday. Each zoom link will have two of the four games. You will be given a five minute passing period to switch between zoom links. Lastly, this Friday’s rally will be music themed.

Don’t miss out on the rally! This rally is meant for students to have fun and socialize! Again, this Friday’s event is totally optional, but you should definitely attend. Trust me, you won’t regret it