How to Stay Organized While Getting back into School

Nahiara M., Staff Writer

Getting back into this school year was different than any other we have ever had. Although our year is different, we should still work on staying as organized as possible. Here are a few tips to keep your work area neat.

To begin with, you should keep your subjects in piles, folders, or just overall separate them. This means you keep all your math separated from your science, whether it is keeping books in piles or just having a binder or folder for your work. 

Which leads me to another tip; it is a good idea to keep your work in folders or binders so that you know where everything is. It is also a good idea to have a binder or folder for completed work just in case a teacher doesn’t receive your work.

Of course, your desk isn’t the only thing that should be cleaned. Your background should be appropriate as well. Your background is a window to your life after all. If you can’t do that, then you can always sit in front of a wall or somewhere where you are comfortable with others seeing. Make sure if students can see your room in the background, that you pick up your clothes and make your bed.

Overall, it’s always a good idea to start off your school year with an organized work area which will help keep you on the right track with your classes and keep you feeling positive. If you try these tips, you’ll definitely be on the road to success.