The Talon

• January 22The bus list for the upcoming Museum of Tolerance field trip will be posted after school today. Go to H-23 if your name does not appear on the list.

• January 22Cope is starting a new club called Codes. In this club, students will get to code. Go to the Student Center for more information.

• January 14Due to the weather, hot chocolate and donuts will be sold on 1/18, 2/22, and 2/24, in the morning.

• January 14All 7th graders, turn in your permission slip to your homeroom class by Feb. 1st.

• January 11There are chess club meetings held every Fri. during second lunch in M-51. Make sure to join!

Target vs Walmart

Back to Article
Back to Article

Target vs Walmart

RishiS., Staff Writer

Target or Walmart the choice only people with their head in a dumpster have a problem making. Walmart and Target have their pros and cons, but one of them is the clear winner.

First of all what’s with every single store selling Christmas decorations even before Thanksgiving. It’s not just a week before, but a month before Thanksgiving. That’s more than two months before Christmas.

Walmart is a great place that provides cheap and affordable items that anyone could buy. That being said it’s not a great place to shop. First it has no employees around the store to help you find the items you want. With stores so big and employees so hard to find it’s impossible to shop there. If you finally find an employee or find the product you want the lines are twenty miles long. It takes about 30 minutes to find that one bottle of soap and 20 minutes to go through the check-out line and out of the store. With Target it’s really easy to navigate the store and find an employee to help you out. If you have ever gone to the mess of a store we call Walmart you know the condition of the store is terrible. The floors are dirty and are never cleaned, they are sticky. It feels like you are walking on a pre-chewed piece of gum. On the other hand Target is well maintained and their floors feel normal.

Both these stores are great and provide amazing products to people who want or need them. After all we wouldn’t be able to live without large retail stores providing everything we need.

1 Comment

One Response to “Target vs Walmart”

1. Chirag Agarwal on November 13th, 2018 1:45 pm

It was a great article. And i am totally impressed by the writer. But thinking in deep there is a proper system of calling a service provider who helps us in Walmart. No offence, but the information is little wrong and needs to be improved. Both are good in their places and both of them have strong advantages.

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.

• Target vs Walmart

Opinion

The Truth About New Year’s Resolutions

• Target vs Walmart

Opinion

Fall Is Upon the People: But Is it Really?

• Target vs Walmart

Opinion

Wikipedia: Trustworthy or Not?

• Target vs Walmart

Opinion

Costumes NOT to Wear This Halloween

• Target vs Walmart

Opinion

Lights Up Dance Editorial

• Opinion

School: The Cool and the Cruel

• Target vs Walmart

Opinion

Ed. Weekend Homework

• Opinion

Cope Spirit Day

• Target vs Walmart

Opinion

Oldies but Goodies

• Target vs Walmart

Opinion

Mom, Can I Borrow Your Jeans?

The student news site of Cope Middle School
Target vs Walmart