Looking for something to do? Join a club!

Michelle L., Staff Writer

Are you looking for something exciting to do? Would you like to get involved at Cope? Do you have spare time on your hands before or after school? If you said “yes”, then you should join a club or group! There are many exciting clubs and groups to join.

Clubs are a fantastic way to spend quality time doing something you love. If you’re interested in theatre, you should join the Drama Club, where they put on shows and performances. They meet every Tuesday from 3:30-4:30 pm in F-11, starting August 22nd. New members will not be admitted after September 12th.

Do you want to “share your faith, have fun, eat good food, and meet new people?” Then you should join the Breakfast Bible Club! The Breakfast Bible Club holds meetings where they read and discuss the Bible. They meet every Tuesday from 7:30- 8:20 am in G-19.

If you like to play sports, then the Run Club might interest you. The Run Club does morning runs two times a week, and even participates in many local running events. They meet every Tuesday and Thursday before school.

If you’re looking for something long-term, then maybe you should try CJSF. CJSF is an academic group that allows you to volunteer for different causes. 8th graders and 7th graders can join CJSF, however 7th graders can only apply during second semester.

These clubs and groups are great to participate in and to fill in your spare time. Information will be announced in the daily bulletin. Get involved as Cope Eagles!