The Talon

• January 22The bus list for the upcoming Museum of Tolerance field trip will be posted after school today. Go to H-23 if your name does not appear on the list.

• January 22Cope is starting a new club called Codes. In this club, students will get to code. Go to the Student Center for more information.

• January 14Due to the weather, hot chocolate and donuts will be sold on 1/18, 2/22, and 2/24, in the morning.

• January 14All 7th graders, turn in your permission slip to your homeroom class by Feb. 1st.

• January 11There are chess club meetings held every Fri. during second lunch in M-51. Make sure to join!

Cope Spirit Day

Ashlynn L

Yet another spirit day has passed that barely anyone participated in. Even the member of ASB didnt even dress up for it all they did was wear their ASB shirts like evry other Friday. Even if you did end up participating by wearing school colors it was most likely on accident. Black is a pretty easy color to wear but yellow is a more unlikely color to just happen to be wearing. I would say 6th graders participated the most but still not that many people cared enough to dress up. It kind of seemed like a lame spirit day I mean I get that the 60th anniversary it Staurday but still maybe ASB could make it a little more exciting